Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Power of the Blog

I'm taking a break from cleaning the house and I was fiddling around with my "Cleaning Mix" (sad commentary on my life I think), adding songs and I remembered the song on Jacquie's blog that I found catchy. So, pulled out the iPhone, loaded up Shazam (LOVE this program) and found out the song title and artist. Also love iTunes as I quickly downloaded it and am currently listening to the song as I write this.
I also love all of your blog lists, I'll be honest. I've found some great sites with amazing ideas simply hopping from blog to blog to blog. It's a good thing that I am a social butterfly or I would easily find an excuse never to leave the computer! And the free backgrounds, and the fun gadgets, and the ways to display my pictures. I was worried that I would never really have time to figure this blogging thing out, but all I have to do is wait for one of my "blog friends" to figure it out for me! Thanks for saving me the time, I really appriciate it. And my sometimes neglected children thank you too.
Speaking of children, it's a lot of fun to tune out them out for a few moments and check up on the friends I know have blogs. It's a nice reminder that we are all in the same boat, a good chuckle or a realization of an insight. So, thanks to all of those who allow me to blog-stalk them and the things they are willing to share with the world!
Keep on bloggin' ladies!

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

I LOVE stalking blogs, too. Who doesn't really? :)

Newman Nuthouse said...

You should try Pandora for your iPhone...I wish I had one, I just have to stick to using pandora on the computer. :( Anyway its a cool gadget that you program to the tunes you like and from that it creates play list of songs you like and some you've never heard of but are in the "like" category of the others. Its really cool I love it!!!!