Monday, February 9, 2009

The Myth of the Perfect Pair of Jeans

I have heard tale of the "perfect pair of jeans." They say that there is a pair out there for everyone. I've been told depending on how much you are willing to take out of your wallet also depends on your ability to acquire them. I have never experienced this phenomenon. And frankly, I would love to. My problem is that I'm not really built like a "woman." No hips, no backside. But, I still want to find that perfect pair of jeans. Anyone know of a pair of jeans that not only fit in the waist, but in the length as well? Especially for those not of the curvy nature? A magical pair of jeans that won't break the bank or make my husband start to twitch? Even if they do cost a little bit more then say, $20? I long for that day. And when I too, find the perfect pair of jeans for me, I think I'll break the bank buying so many pairs of them. That way, I'll have some for when they don't exist anymore. Sigh. For now, I think I'll go find a belt to hold these ones up.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

They actually have a store in New York City that will take your measurements, let you pick your fabric, detailings, etc. Then they will make you a custom pair of jeans. I saw it on "What Not to Wear." It is my dream to own a pair of those perfect jeans!