Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Catch Up

Sorry I have been M.I.A lately. It takes blogger sooooo long to load up pictures that eventually I just give up. But I have managed to let the computer load up the pictures. So, catch up. We finished basketball recently and I am glad to be done. While I know my oldest loves playing, it eats up Friday nights from the end of September until March. It's nice to be able to go out on dates again! Caleb was able to play with his cousin, which was fun for him, and it meant lots of willing cheerleaders! They did really well and both boys have grown a lot in their skills. Go Brown Bears!






Next big event for us was Aiden's birthday party. He requested a Star Wars birthday party. And so we did a lot of different Star Wars related things. They built battle droids.


And created a battle scene in space.


Brought Yoda back his light saber.



And ate one of our own.


Caleb also taught the boys the proper moves of a Padawan. They also watch the Star Wars Clone Wars movie at the beginning, in between events and at the end. All in all, it was a great party with lots of compliments from the party go-ers.


Now we are on Spring Break, wishing that I had managed to plan something fun. Oh, memories of Disneyland last year!

No comments: