Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day to all the Irish and wanna be's! I have the privilege of having some Irish in my family tree, as well as Clark.
Now, that being said, we really don't do much on St. Patrick's Day. But, tonight, we are going to the boys Spring Concert. They were unable to have a Christmas Concert (yes, our school calls it that) because of some booking issues at the church we go to. I'm actually happy that it's today instead of in December.
First, it's one less thing I had to worry about around Christmas and Secondly the weather isn't quite so frigid so we won't have to make the mad sprint into the building. It's also nice to have my family come and see.
So, while I eat our snack of green peas, the kids are all wearing green necklaces, take this chance to not only reach your inner Irish, but a splash of a reminder that "greener" days are coming! Can't wait!

No comments: