Friday, May 28, 2010

My Mood is Like the Weather...

... a little bit on the yo-yo end. Oh well, this too will pass, (we all hope.) Anyway, I was feeling a touch lazy and thought that an update would be good. Or a good distraction. Whatever the case may be.
On to the distraction.
For the last couple of years, on the May long weekend, we have gone to the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller. It's an amazing Dinosaur museum that our kids have loved. And usually the weather is gross on the Monday of the long weekend, so it works out well. We even invited the Morrisons to join us, cause a road trip is always better with friends, right? I am finding that we even have a good feel for the museum now. I love that it's a place that my kids want to go to and I frankly, like a good museum. And I even have proof that we showed ups as well as our kids! How great is that? Thanks to the Morrisons for joining us!



And, the Saturday before... I managed to get Clark to build me some planter boxes! I've been toying with the idea of a garden for a couple of years now. Got some books, happily read through them and never did much else. Well, as part of the year of actually finishing projects, this is one step closer to getting that done! Now, snow, go away for the summer so that I can get a garden planted!


Doesn't it look nice? It'll look better with a garden!

Speaking of garden and snow, here's some of my plants, in planter boxes of their very own, hanging out with us inside. Wasn't that nice of them? I have seen a couple more that I wouldn't mind getting, just to get things started this year. I'll need to plan better next year. But, one thing at a time, right?

No comments: