Saturday, December 6, 2008

She's done it again!


Okay so first note, I had my 5 year old take these pictures. Anyway, I love to dye my hair. Yes, I'll admit to that. There's just something fun about being a "different" person. I have a great hairdresser-friend who is just happy to play with color in my hair. I always love the result and let's admit it, the shock value is fun too!
On a side note, we went to Clark's work family Christmas party last Saturday. Lots of fun, craziness and a closed in tent that the kids ran around in. It was at C.O.P. I had never been up there before and it was a really nice set up. Santa came and brought them each a gift, there was face painting, balloon "art", petting zoo, bouncy things and even gaming systems set up.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Holy cow fun! I want to put pink streaks in my hair! Is it because we didn't have the guts to rebel in our teenage years?