Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Okay I tried to load a very nice picture of the Canadian Flag and it didn't work. So Happy Canada Day to all of you living here, claim to have lived here or maybe knows someone who lives here, in Canada.
We went to the Airdrie Canada Parade today with my family. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved seeing all of the horses, music and automobiles of various forms.
I wish I had pictures. My camera is safely in Africa with Clark. Yup, he's back in Africa for 10 days. Anyway, when I get some pictures, if I get some pictures, I'll get them up here.
For now, enjoy your day! Happy Canada Day!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Africa? What the heck is he doing there?

I still have to pause when I sing the Canadian national anthem so that I don't sing it to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree." hehe.