Friday, July 11, 2008

I Have A Green Thumb... among other things...

Here's a product of my meger abilities... I haven't killed these little flowers yet! Helps when you have some very willing volunteers as well. In fact they are fighting each other to help water my flowers and the tree. Actually it was rather scary for a little bit there. I had bought the flowers a little late (about mid June-ish) and they didn't have any buds on them at all. So we had to sit and wait to see what was going to happen. I think I like the mix of colors, next year I will try and mix the colors a bit better though!


On a much happier note for my family (not that they aren't thrilled with the flowers, I can assure you.) Dad came home safe and sound from Africa and took this past week off from work/going to work. So for Caleb's birthday, we headed over to Calaway Park for all the amusment rides we could handle! It was a fun day filled with log rides, bumper cars, food and fun times with family. Happy Birthday Caleb!


No comments: