Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Nice Moment...









Just a quick note before I go back to cleaning. (Joy.) I was working in the kitchen the other day when I came upon Aiden and Kyrie playing. These two are only 18 months apart and are the best of friends, the worst of enemies. So usually Aiden is torturing Kyrie or she's picking at Aiden. It's incredible how the two of them handle each other. So, here's your ahhh moment. (And for those camera-happy moms, this was not a posed picture, it`s actually genuine. I know, shocking, but it did happen!)




And then there's my little soccer player. Caleb played soccer this year with Clark as his coach. I think that overall they both did pretty good considering neither of them knew what they were doing. The nice thing is it's just 3 on 3, no goalie, no keeping track of the score and the coaches acting as the referees. Caleb did really well and I think will be a great athlete. As my mother-in-law says, the best way to keep boys out of trouble is to exhaust them and I would have to agree. :). Caleb's the one in the net with the light blue shirt. He ended up scoring twice a lot - once with the ball and the second time with his body.















1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Wow your quick on the camera, or they were hugging for a long time but I'm guessing your just quick. Super cute pic, I love those moments wish they would happen more often around here.