Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why I Love Dibs

I don't know if any of you have ever tried Dibs before. They are a bite-sized chocolate and ice cream concotion that are absolutly awesome. On a really bad day, I could eat a whole container all to myself, that's 60 pieces of chocolatey-ice cream goodness. Sigh, I think I would like some right now. These are something that you can grab a quick handful while the kids aren't watching and shove them in your mouth without too much of a brain freeze happening. (You know what I mean, it's that moment when you'd like a treat and frankly, you're not in the mood to share with anyone else.)

My favs are the Vanilla and Rolo. The Vanilla has that nice Dairy Queen taste to it, so sometimes I feel like I'm getting just a little bit more out of my quick snack. So, for all of you with a chocolate/ice cream tooth, you must try these delectable little treats, I highly recommend them and please, don't blame me if you find yourself equally hooked as I am. I just wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't add to the chocolate addictions list, now would I?

No comments: