Sunday, March 24, 2013

Starting Again

I feel like there is a lot of times where my attention span is on a permanent vacation.  I have to admit that I was totally sucked in to Pinterest so that my blog writing and hopping have totally taken a stand still.  Why is it so hard to commit?  Probably because I have so much going on.  I am in the process of trying to sort out priorities. 
It's kind of like my pantry.  I clean it up.  It looks awesome and I stay on top of it.  Then, I get complacent or lazy.  And then my pantry explodes.  Then I have to pick up the pieces and when it finally gets to the point where I may slightly fear for my life, I clean it up again.  So, here I am, trying to reorganize my life.  Again.
I know that it is not something that I will wake up one day and have down pat.  I will constantly be changing and rearranging how I do things.  That is something that I am finally okay with.  Took me a while, but some times I am slow.  So, I am going to try and get myself on this a lot more often.  At least that way, someone will know I am alive.

No comments: