Wednesday, March 14, 2012


I love Quotes and the great reminders they invoke.  Sometimes I find myself so engrossed in the problems of my life and the sad/distressing things of the world, that I forget the important things.  It's not hard to get caught up the sad things, the conspiracies and the things we can't explain or control.  Magazines that tell us how to look/act.  Hollywood that can't hold on to anything.  Entertainment industries that live on the moment.  I know, I'm having a moment. 
I also love this picture because I have a friend with a little guy in a wheelchair.  But, I also have a girl and 3 boys that will need this reminder a lot, I'm afraid.  But, on a more positive note, please check out this video.
It's a quick way to help out Evan and Kira get a hold of Josh Groban and his help with SMA awareness.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  Didn't click the word video?  Click here.

No comments: