Thursday, March 11, 2010

A New Love with New Entertainment

The lease on the van was coming up and due to some technicalities (and luck) we were able to return the van early. I can't say that I was sad to lose the van, we had grown with a love-hate relationship. So for Valentine's Day this year, instead of jewels... I have a brand new Acadia! I LOVE IT! It's such a nice ride, fits 8 and is just a nice change to the van I was starting to loathe everyday. On top of that, we were able to get a new Thule. It carries more and fits on the Acadia much better then the other one would have.


About a month ago, I got 9 ladies together to work on a quiet book for the kids in our lives. It was a pattern that I had purchased. I was so excited to see the work that everyone had done. It's just so great! Good job ladies, I'm so happy with how each page turned out.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Congrats on the new vehicle. And I'm totally jealous of the quiet books. I would have loved to be in on that! Sadly, I've moved away to the North Pole. Haha.