Monday, November 16, 2009

Introducing...

a new blog! You have to go and check out my friend Val's food storage blog. This lady knows what she's talking about. And if she doesn't have an answer... she'll find it for you. I love the passion and enthusiasm that she has for this subject. It really shows when she talks about preparedness and everything that has to go with it. While I am on the fringe compared to her, I am both humbled and excited to follow what she's searched out that can make it easier for me to find things to help out my family! So please, check it out. This is for everyone! This month's goal: Water. Storage, purification, etc... Check it out.

http://preparednesscorner.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Thanks for the post. I'm on my way to check it out, that's something that I never even try to do because I just feel too overwhelmed by it.