Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love Halloween!

I love Halloween. It's just fun and a little bit creepy all rolled up into one. I really love buying my kids the Halloween shirts that you can get from Old Navy. They are really cute and witty. So, for your viewing pleasure....






I'm actually impressed that I got the older boys to smile so well. Kyrie wasn't feeling well that day, poor thing. And Enoch, well, his shirt just "tells it like it is."


Okay, so I was surfing around the internet and one of the blogs that I was reading mentioned a Jane Austen movie called Persuasion. I had never heard of it, so I checked out the story and watched what I could on YouTube. It was interesting but I know that I had missed a chunk when I couldn't find the middle of the movie. So, I found it at Best Buy, picked it up and watched it. I love Pride and Prejudice, so I was hestitant. I think I actually really liked it. We'll see how much so, the more times I watch it. So, here's the cover for all you Jane Austen fans, go check out something new! (I'll tell you what it does do, makes me want to go check out the UK more and more.)



3 comments:

motherofangels said...

Can I borrow your movie??? By the way, the other night was super fun! We want to go to dinner with you guys some time!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I love the Old Navy tees too. Ky had one that said "I love my Mummy" with a pic of a Mummy of course.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Hey, we should have a girls night and watch it together. I love Jane and so does Sulvanna and Stacy Trim and I'm sure a hundred other people.